The Product Manager (PM) (m/f/x) will act as the backbone and engine of MYKITA´s Product Management. This new established role is one of the key roles and factors of MYKITAS´s success and future growth.
This role is the central management position right under the C-Level, to establish a Go-To-Market Strategy by being the process owner of technical and commercial product management and acting as the key interface between production, product development, design and commercial planning and sales.
We are looking for a passionate experienced professional and leader with strong abilities to communicate and enforce the Product Line Management who has an extensive international project team experience and deep insights into targeting and launching new products.
Driving results will be the main target and commercial KPI´s are the main measures for MYKITA´s company development.
The Go-To-market strategy definition & execution of Commercial planning will be discussed and planned with our CCO and COO. The product life-cycle management and the distribution strategy will be an additional key responsibility of the role.
The PM will further be responsible for the execution of the commercial product management. With special focus on the 4 P´s:
Product, Place, Price and Presentation.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish GTM strategy & Management of the GTM
- Present and lead monthly & quarterly product alignment meetings with C-level management and departmental leads regarding product performance, latent launch needs, upcoming brand collaborations and future strategic targets
- Establish and maintain Product KPI´s to increase product quality & diversity and decrease stock inefficiencies across all product lifecycle channels
- Develop effective, collaborative relationships & processes with design, product development, sales and commercial planning to ensure smooth product launches and fade outs while sticking to project milestones
- Carry-out quarterly market analysis (competitors, trends, new materials, shapes)
- Compile and evaluate sales feedbacks
- Analysis of existing portfolio
- Define collection structures and collection plans
- Define product lifecycles
- Define / Review core and NOS collection together with sales, design and brand
- Forecast planning
- Ensure timings and deadlines are met from conception to sampling to final production
- Presentation of monthly sales analysis
- Data management and data analysis to craft a valuable data powered product portfolio and portfolio management
REQUIRED PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-4 years job experience in a Product Manager Role
- University degree in product management, (data) management, commercial and/or with a production background
- Role Model in cross-functional and interdisciplinary teamwork and deep experiences in large-scale cross-departmental alignments and project management
- Leadership skills in establishing a strong performance culture to reach goals
- Strong People skills and able to work in a team
- Very strong communication and negotiations skills with an assertive & analytical mindset and strong affinity for numbers
- Well organized, structured and adaptive
- Working interdependently
- Fluent in German & English (written and spoken)
- Solid MS office skills and excellent Excel Knowledge
- Experience with ERP–systems
- International work environment
- Headquarters in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Friendly and open-minded team
- Flexible working hours
- Access to the in-house gym
Please direct application to:
Knut Bäcker, MYKITA Holding GmbH, Ritterstraße 9, 10969 Berlin email@example.com, www.mykita.com