We are looking for a creative design talent to complement our Corporate Design Team (Global Brand Division) at the MYKITA HAUS in Berlin. This influential role as Corporate Designer is key in shaping the brand's visual identity. The ideal candidate brings expertise and experience in the development and production of cross-media design and communication concepts with a deep knowledge in UX/UI Design. In addition to developing and producing visual campaigns for print, digital, social and film, the core tasks include the design, development and maintenance of MYKITA’s multi-channel online presence, alongside the necessary coordination and monitoring with the respective internal and external parties.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, development and maintenance of MYKITA’s web presentation on all channels
- Design of user interfaces for diverse desktop and mobile devices
- Coordination of projects with the respective internal and external parties
- Implementation of marketing tools such as web mailings, banners etc.
- Digital image research and image editing
- Management of photo shootings
- Briefing and supervision of freelancers, including photographers and retouchers
REQUIRED PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Design degree preferably with focus on communication design or vocational training
- Significant experience in UX/UI Design
- Professional handling of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma a.o.
- Pronounced understanding of typography
- Fluent in English and German – spoken & written
- Structured and independent working approach
- Quick to grasp tasks coupled with high flexibility and commitment
- Highly creative team player
- Minimum four years of relevant experience is required
- International working atmosphere
- Headquarter in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Friendly and open-minded team communication
- Flexible working hours
Jana Hansen, MYKITA Holding GmbH, Ritterstr. 9, 10969 Berlin