Do you want to be a member of our highly influential and award-winning design team?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Presenting design concepts through hand drawings and digital means
- CAD (Rhino is mandatory)
- Vector program (Illustrator or Rhino etc.)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
REQUIRED PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- graduated in industrial design (diploma or MA)
- experience in eyewear design
- interested in new technologies and have a broad knowledge of materials
- working in a team is second nature to you.
- You deal well with time pressure. You integrate well and are eager to learn about new ways of working and new materials.
- You communicate well with engineers and suppliers.
- You are able to understand design tasks and technical concepts from oral description, drawings, models and/or moodboards
- Experience in eyewear design (1-3 years)
- Physical model making skills (incl. CNC)
- Experience in SolidWorks
- Fluent in German (written and spoken)
- Experience in working for a global market and/or in the fashion/accessories industry
- Touchpoints with CMF and/or material sourcing
- International working atmosphere
- Headquarter in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Friendly and open-minded team communication
- Flexible working hours
- Access to the in-house gym
Please direct application to:
Ulrike Hornig, MYKITA Holding GmbH, Ritterstraße 9, 10969 Berlin email@example.com, www.mykita.com