After 7 successful years in SoHo, MYKITA is preparing to open a second NYC shop in Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
You love to give excellent service to our international customers and actively sell our products. MYKITA is currently looking for an Optical Sales Associate to join our Upper East Side team.
- Sell MYKITA frames and lenses to a wide variety of clients
- Eyewear dispensing, adjustments, repairs, and maintenance (training provided)
- Represent MYKITA’s vision and values
- The highest level of empathic customer service
- Lens measurements and ordering
- Administrative tasks
- Minimum one year experience in luxury retail or a retail optical setting
- Enjoyment in selling high-end accessories to international customers
- Detail, quality, and service oriented
- Independent and organized work habits required
- Courteous and effective communication skills both verbal and written, including frequent and prompt email usage
- Highly motivated and excellent team player
- Ability to work weekends
- Fluent in English; additional languages are advantageous
- Current New York state optical dispensing license is advantageous but not required
We offer a competitive salary, health & dental benefits and paid time off.
Please direct cover letter and resume to: Jonas Schwaer, MYKITA Shop LCC, 458 Broome St, NY 10013, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mykita.com