We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager B2C (m/f/x) to define, plan and execute the retail marketing strategy to best support our worldwide MYKITA shops. Your duties include scheduling and overseeing all retail marketing initiatives (on- & offline) and develop new tools and services to elevate the customer experience. You will also coordinate all marketing and communication needs in the context of shop openings to promote and establish MYKITA at new locations.
The ideal candidate is a marketing expert with comprehensive retail experience and excellent organisation skills.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute MYKITA’s retail marketing strategy in close cooperation with the retail and brand divisions
- Adapt and follow-through the global communication schedule for our retail shops considering all on- & offline measures and tools
- Develop and implement retail campaigns in a 360° manner within budget
- Create tools and initiatives to promote the brand and products locally
- Initiate measures to generate new leads, traffic, sales and brand loyalty
- Evaluate the MYKITA retail experience to identify action items and suggest measures for optimization and state-of the art solutions
- Follow-through retail marketing projects including shop openings and pop-ups
- Re-design processes for efficient workflows and establish tools with the premise to scale retail marketing for a global expansion
- Act and communicate as an interface between internal departments and external store managers and partners
- Identify and monitor KPIs, evaluate and report on retail marketing effectiveness
- Stay up-to-date with retail marketing trends and developments
REQUIRED PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven work experience of minimum 3 years as retail marketing manager or within comparable position
- Understanding of retail processes, preferably with customer service e experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Degree in marketing, business or relevant field
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written German and English language
- Experience in digital marketing and local campaigning
OUR CULTURE & BENEFITS
- The MYKITA HAUS is an international and inclusive workplace with over 270 individuals and 35 nationalities – we value diversity and the wide range of experiences of our team
- Social working environment with gym access and yoga, kitchen facilities, food offerings and company celebrations*
- Flexible working hours – we encourage life balance with flexible working models
- MYKITA HAUS provides an inviting workspace in a historic building in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Dogs are welcome
- Employee discount on our products
ABOUT US – Why a career at MYKITA?
MYKITA is a company with a strong sense of community that distinguishes itself through creativity, independence and entrepreneurial spirit. With an honest and uncompromising approach to design, we craft original and innovative products with premium quality and aesthetic appeal.
An innovator and market leader in the independent eyewear industry, MYKITA is dedicated to crafting the best product experience. At the MYKITA HAUS in Berlin, all departments work together to guide the product through every stage, from conception to the shop floor. We aim to set new standards in design and manufacturing, but also to forge our own path as an independent enterprise in a dynamic market. Sustainability and progress stand at the heart of what we strive for.
MYKITA is an international community of creative and skilled individuals – we explicitly welcome applicants from all backgrounds, irrespective of gender, disability, ethnic or social origin, or sexual orientation.
Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, relevante Zeugnisse) unter Angabe Deiner Gehaltsvorstellung sowie des möglichen Eintrittstermins an:
Jessica Rebenschütz, MYKITA Holding GmbH, Ritterstraße 9, 10969 Berlin, email@example.com, www.mykita.com