We are looking to recruit a talented senior graphic designer to join our global brand department, who shall be working on the design and development of our various communication tools. The designer's responsibility includes project management, from concept phase to the finished product/tool, including production management.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Concept/Design/Art Direction/Production of communication tools:
- print materials such as campaigns, look books, brochures, post & invitation cards, advertising layouts, presentations, etc.
- POS materials (banner, displays, logo blocks)
- materials for MYKITA Shops/retailers (shopping bags, give-aways, etc.)
- shop window design
- product environment, packaging
- online marketing, e.g. mailing templates, banners, etc.
- B2B-requests: customized design for clients
- internal materials for the MYKITA Haus
- Management of photo shootings
- Briefing and supervision of freelancers such as photographers, retouchers, etc.
- Take a leading role within the Corporate Design team
Required Profile & Qualifications
- Design degree preferably with focus on communication design or comparable vocational training
- Professional handling of Adobe Creative Suite
- High-level design and quality standard with a pronounced understanding of typography
- Fluent in English & German - spoken & written
- Structured and independent approach to work
- Quick to grasp tasks coupled with high flexibility and commitment
- Highly creative team player
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role is required
Jana Hansen, MYKITA Holding GmbH, Ritterstr. 9, 10969 Berlin