MYKITA is currently looking for a manager to lead our Los Angeles shop team with outstanding customer service while actively selling eyewear to both local and international clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage and direct day-to-day business, including managing the team of associates/opticians to achieve sales goals
- Oversee daily sales and operations, including staff planning
- Lead by example. Training, coaching, mentoring and inspiring the team to enhance qualitative and quantitative store performance
- Business development and client acquisitions as well as leading the team towards developing a strong core clientele
- Visual merchandising, presenting goods according to brand guidelines
- Inventory management, stock orders, returns
- Responsible for store finances and budget, as well as vendor payments, daily cash and settlement activities, bank deposits and reporting
- HR liaison between shop team and upper management, including active involvement with hiring and team development, benefits, and payroll
- Sell MYKITA frames and lenses to a wide variety of clients
- Eyewear dispensing, adjustments, repairs, and maintenance (training provided)
- Represent MYKITA’s vision and values as well as the highest level of empathic customer service
Required profile & qualifications
- Retail management experience, preferably in luxury fashion and/or eyewear
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and inspire, as well as a “can do” attitude
- Passion for design and identification with the MYKITA brand
- Independent and organized work habits required
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, additional language skills are advantageous
- Friendly team- and customer-oriented approach
- Optical experience preferred but not required. We provide training to anyone eager to learn
- California ophthalmic dispensing license or ABO certification are a plus
We offer a competitive salary, amazing health & dental benefits, and paid time off.
Please direct application to Jonas Schwaer: firstname.lastname@example.org - Resumes sent with a cover letter will get first priority.